"The thing is...time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions; go and do it!"
Friday, April 23, 2010
The BEST Thing about England...
...is that tax is included IN the price!! So when the tag says £1, the price literally is £1! I don't have to guess at whether I can buy something that costs £4.80 because I only have £5 and my total will actually turn out to be £5.20 or whatever. (See, even just reading a sentence about that process was ridiculous!) It took me a few days to get used to it [by that I mean "to remember," not "to accept"], but oh, man! you have no idea how fabulous something as simple as cost can be!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment